Deakin & Francis are launching online a brand new collection of quirky creatures including warthogs and tropical frogs as part of the ‘Safari Collection’.
Inspired by treks through the Amazon and South African Safaris, this collection is colourful, fun and exotic.
Featuring Zebra Cufflinks set with sapphire eyes, a stunning silver Cobra Bangle set with ruby eyes, tropical bright green enamelled Frog Cufflinks with a gold and amethyst crown and red and white Koi Carp Cufflinks that have a movable head and tail. For the real adventurer there is also the Camera Cufflinks!
Summer Safari Checklist
1) Invest in a decent camera. You wouldn’t want to miss that shot of the baby giraffe or the lion running for its prey.
2) Mosquito repellant. Don’t go anywhere without it. There’s now an app for that on iTunes. Switch it on at night and it will produce a high frequency sound unheard by human ears to ward off mosquitos.
3) Comfy shoes! Your Gucci Loafers probably aren’t going to cut it here, swap them for a good pair of walking boots.
4) Khaki is the new black. Neutral colours are best on safari as not to attract too much attention from the animals. Include a waterproof mac and a hat in your backpack to accommodate all weather conditions.
5) Binoculars will come in handy for those animals you can’t get too close to. It’s always a good idea to spot the rhinos before they come charging towards you.
6) Sunscreen. Red is not a good look.
7) Keep well hydrated.
8) A pen and paper for all those amazing animal facts you will learn from your driver but surely forget if you don’t jot them down.
9) A good torch and some spare batteries for night Safari.
10) Don’t forget your safari inspired cufflinks for when you’re back to civilisation!