I hope you all had a wonderful weekend celebrating the Jubilee! Here are the answers to the Jubilee quiz.
1. Queen Elizabeth II was born in 1926.
2. King George VI was Queen Elizabeth’s father.
3. The Queen’s yacht was called Britannia and it was decommissioned in 1997.
4. The Queen’s real birthday is 21st April.
5. During the Queen’s reign there have been six Catholic Popes- Pius XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul I, John Paul II, Benedict XVI
6. The Queen’s first Corgi was called Susan
Bonus question: The 12 Prime Ministers are; Winston Churchill 1951-55, Sir Anthony Eden 1955-57, Harold Macmillan 1957-63, Sir Alec Douglas-Home 1963-64, Harold Wilson 1964-70 and 1974-76, Edward Heath 1970-74, James Callaghan 1976-79, Margaret Thatcher 1979-90, John Major 1990-97, Tony Blair 1997-2007, Gordon Brown 2007-2010, David Cameron 2010 – present.
How did you do?